ChatGPT AKA OpenAI is a new and revolutionary AI created by OpenAI LP.
“OpenAI is governed by the board of the OpenAI nonprofit, comprised of OpenAI LP employees Greg Brockman (Chairman & President), Ilya Sutskever (Chief Scientist), and Sam Altman (CEO), and non-employees Adam D’Angelo, Reid Hoffman, Will Hurd, Tasha McCauley, Helen Toner, and Shivon Zilis.
Our investors include Microsoft, Reid Hoffman’s charitable foundation, and Khosla Ventures.” Source: Openai.com/about/
“ChatGPT which interacts in a conversational way. The dialogue format makes it possible for ChatGPT to answer followup questions, admit its mistakes, challenge incorrect premises, and reject inappropriate requests. ChatGPT is a sibling model to InstructGPT, which is trained to follow an instruction in a prompt and provide a detailed response.” OpenAI Blog Post.
Simply put, this very recent AI (in the past week recent) will change the world as we know it. It may seem like I’m overexaggerating but here are a few practical examples of a few of its capabilities;
It wrote this 15 bullet point summary in 30 seconds on Reid Hoffman’s 20-minute Vanderbilt Graduate class speech:
- Reid emphasizes the importance of making, cultivating, and keeping close friends.
- Building strong friendships can improve personal happiness and connection.
- Friends can support and challenge each other to grow.
- Friends can help us find meaning and purpose in our work.
- Reid encourages the graduates to prioritize their relationships and invest in their friendships.
- Reid suggests being vulnerable and authentic with friends.
- Reid shares four stories from his own life to illustrate the value of friendship.
- In the first story, Reid’s friends helped them learn important things.
- In the second story, Reid’s friends supported him through a difficult time.
- In the third story, Reid’s friends challenged him to grow.
- In the fourth story, the Reid’s friends helped him find meaning and purpose in his work.
- Reid emphasizes the value of having friends who are honest and tell you the truth.
- Reid encourages the graduates to seek out friends who share their interests and values.
- Reid suggests that building strong friendships can improve their career and personal happiness.
- The speech was given at Vanderbilt University.
At first glance, there may be a few adjustments to make the messaging clear. But a reminder, this was all written by ChatGPT in 30 Seconds!!!
More capabilities of ChatGPT:
- Writing out entire sales copy
- Optimizing video, blog, email, or other titles you need ideas for
- Writing code for applications, websites, and much more
- Generate compelling scripts for videos, podcasts, stories, ETC
- Correcting grammar
- And so, so, so, so, so much more
This is just the surface of what AI is capable. For example, another mind-blowing feature of ChatGPT is DALL-E which is simply an AI art generator based on the prompts you send in. So similarly with ChatGPT, the more you type in, the more detailed it can go for you. For example;
I want a picture of a red dragon, sitting on a potato chip in the middle of the desert wearing a bright pink beret. This is what the photo came back as;
Guys, I kid you not, if your brain isn’t exploding, I don’t know what to tell you. Just imagine all of the possibilities around the corner with ChatGPT and DALL-E. It needs to be said that it is an amazing tool for streamlining your creative process but not the final product… yet. There still needs to be human connection that is made by editing a few things here and there on your end. But as it stands, 70–85% of the content you write, thinking you do, and tedious tasks you have, can now be outsourced to AI like ChatGPT. Gamechanger.
MANY More updates to come as we discover this amazing platform together. Let me know your thoughts on ChatGPT and DALL-E in the comments below.